sieve does not set seen-Flag

Larry Rosenman larryrtx at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 05:15:56 EET 2018

On 12/5/18, 3:32 PM, "dovecot on behalf of Jakobus Schürz" <dovecot-bounces at dovecot.org on behalf of wertstoffe at nurfuerspam.de> wrote:

    Ok. I use dovecot as a service... i did nothing, which is not said in
    the official dovecot doku... so... Seen is in this file... Dovecot must
    write it down there... because i did it not... i work with thunderbird,
    gmail and horde... so dovecot must wrote it itself...

Your attitude is NOT helping you here.  We're mostly volunteers and fellow users here.  We don't owe you a thing.

That said, hopefully Aki or one of the other folks (Stephan?) will jump in here.