v2.3.2 released

Juan C. Blanco jcblanco at fi.upm.es
Wed Jul 4 11:32:22 EEST 2018

On 04/07/2018 9:44, Heiko Schlichting wrote:
>> v2.3.2 is mainly a bugfix release.
>
> Please push a tag into the git repository.

Yes, thanks for doing it, and I will be gratefull also, if the dovecot
master-2.3 and pigeonhole master-0.5 branchs would include the commits
of the last dovecot and pigeonhole releases.

Thanks
Juan C.

> Thanks,
> Heiko
>
> Heiko Schlichting                Freie Universität Berlin
> heiko.schlichting at fu-berlin.de   Zentraleinrichtung für Datenverarbeitung
> Telefon +49 30 838-54327         Fabeckstraße 32
> Telefax +49 30 838454327         14195 Berlin

| Juan C. Blanco                                                    |
|  Centro de Calculo                 |                              |
|  E.T.S. Ingenieros Informáticos    |  E-mail: jcblanco at fi.upm.es  |
|  Universidad Politécnica de Madrid |                              |
|  Campus de Montegancedo            |                              |
|  Boadilla del Monte                |  Tel.:    (+34) 91 067 2771  |
|  28660 MADRID (Spain)              |  Fax :    (+34) 91 336 7412  |