Benchmarks with imaptest

João Paulo Sacchetto Ribeiro Bastos joaopaulosr95 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 4 20:10:51 EEST 2018

Hey guys,

Has anybody ever used imaptest to benchmark *ONLY* reads? I'm trying to run
a battery of tests in my new cluster and apparently no combination of
parameters works, because fetch instruction doesn't run. Below is the
command I'm using and its partial output

imaptest/src/imaptest host=$SERVER_IP port=143 user=teste%d at example%d.com
pass=$TEST_PASS users=10 domains=10 clients=100 - append=0 select=100
fetch=100
Logi Sele Fetc Logo
100% 100% 100% 100%
 166  156    0  156  99/100
 223  230    0  230 100/100
 206  203    0  203  97/100

Can anybody help me understand why fetch doesn't work and how to fix this?

Regards,
--

João Paulo Bastos
DevOps Engineer at Mav Tecnologia