Replication problems

Thomas Kristensen TK at multimed.dk
Thu Jul 19 15:13:10 EEST 2018

Hey

I am trying to setup a dovecot cluster with 2 servers using replication /dsync.

In front of it I got a Fortinet ADC (Load balance) and I think that I messing up the dsync.
I see mails duplicated in the sync progress.

If I disable one of the servers in the ADC, it seems to work and the sync if working without a problem.
But if I use both servers with a round robin on the ADC, I see mailed duplicated.
Ex. I sent 100 mails thru the SMTP (Postfix) and 107 mails is in both servers, but as said before, if I disable one of the servers in the ADC, I see the correct amount of mails in both dovecot servers.

In the header of the duplicated mails I see the exact same postfix id and LMTP id from dovecot.

Also I cant seem to get any log from the sync progress.

Med venlig hilsen
Thomas Kristensen
[MM_mail_logo_3_AS]
Storhaven 12 - 7100 Vejle