Replication problems

Gerald Galster list+dovecot at gcore.biz
Thu Jul 19 15:32:39 EEST 2018

Hello Thomas,

which version of dovecot do you use?

I'm running a dovecot cluster with 2 servers and dsync replication with ssh (no loadbalancer but active/active with same priority dns mx records).
dsync replicates some emails back after they have been deleted on one node. For me this started after 2.2.33.2. No solution yet.
If you're using a 2.2 version you could try 2.2.33.2.

Best regards,
Gerald