Virtual question

Aki Tuomi aki.tuomi at dovecot.fi
Fri Mar 2 08:35:29 EET 2018

So.

Under /etc/dovecot/virtual

you create the virtual folder structure you want, and put the dovecot-virtual files under those folders.

such as

/etc/dovecot/virtual/month/dovecot-virtual

Then in dovecot.conf  you put

namespace virtual {
  location = virtual:/etc/dovecot/virtual:INDEX=~/virtual:CONTROL=~/virtual

# change these to match your setup
  prefix=virtual/
  separator=/
}

and then all your users will have the same virtual folder structure.

Aki