Cannot delete folder

LuKreme kremels at kreme.com
Sun May 20 12:53:02 EEST 2018

On May 19, 2018, at 09:51, Yves Goergen <nospam.list at unclassified.de> wrote:

> The issue still exists. Can anybody explain to me why dovecot creates IMAP folders with the wrong filesystem permissions? Every new folder that I create in the mailbox through Thunderbird (IMAP) has the wrong permission and cannot be deleted anymore.

I don’t see this behavior at all, but I don’t use Thunderbird. Folders I create via mail clients have the right permissions and I can delete them from the clients as well.

--
My main job is trying to come up with new and innovative and effective ways to reject even more mail. I'm up to about 97% now.