Cannot delete folder

Yves Goergen nospam.list at unclassified.de
Tue May 22 20:36:56 EEST 2018

That must be a wrong observation. ".Trash.Test" didn't exist, because
".Test" should be moved there. That looks expected to me. ".Test" itself
did exist and the log didn't say anything else.

But I've already found the issue. My maildirs (created by a system
management script) had unexpected permissions. While everything worked,
Dovecot denied deleting such a folder because it didn't have the exact
same permissions, albeit both accessible.

-Yves