Core dump during UID Search

Bert JW Regeer xistence at 0x58.com
Thu Nov 22 04:47:01 EET 2018

It happened again:

GNU gdb 6.1.1 [FreeBSD]
This GDB was configured as "amd64-marcel-freebsd"...(no debugging symbols found)...
Core was generated by `imap: [xistence at 0x58.com 2601:282:4301:befc:955c:10da:bfcb:2b3a UID SEARCH]'.
Program terminated with signal 6, Aborted.
#0  0x0000000011c0c47a in ?? ()
(gdb) bt
#0  0x0000000011c0c47a in ?? ()
#1  0x0000000011c0c444 in ?? ()
#2  0x0000000000018891 in cmd_store ()
#3  0x0000000011c0c3b9 in ?? ()
#4  0x0000000012216808 in ?? ()
#5  0x0000000000000005 in ?? ()
#6  0xffffffdf00000000 in ?? ()
#7  0xffffffffffffffff in ?? ()
#8  0x00007fffffffffff in ?? ()
#9  0x0000000000000005 in ?? ()
#10 0x00007fffffffe240 in ?? ()
#11 0x000000001189c6f6 in ?? ()
#12 0x0000000012355e28 in ?? ()
#13 0x00000000122de048 in ?? ()
#14 0x0000000000000000 in ?? ()

I really wish I could get some better backtrace information, but unfortunately this is it :-(