iterate query and dsync replication 2.2.33.2

Matt Bryant matt at the-bryants.net
Mon Oct 8 16:30:54 EEST 2018

All,

According to doco replication gets its list of users to replicate from
the iterate query but this doesn't seem to be the case or its just being
totally ignored ..

Have ldap passbd and sql userdb, with the iterate query in the userdb
sql file. -The query itself returns the handful of users I want to
replicate BUT if I run the command  dovecot replicator status '*' it
shows pretty much all users in the system  ..  is there a bug here or is
documentation just completely wrong when it comes to what is/is not
replicated.

rgds

Matt