Global sieve doesn't run and I don't know why

Ranbir m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca
Fri Sep 21 23:03:30 EEST 2018

On Fri, 2018-09-21 at 09:15 +0300, Aki Tuomi wrote:
> 1.
>
> set mail_debug=yes, try again, and check logs

The output copied and linked to on pastiebin.com is with mail_debug=yes
set. I never see the global sieve script even read.

> 2.
>
> take one email (the whole email as source), store it as mail.eml and
> use
> sieve-test to find out if your script is broken.

I will do that. But, the global sieve is a verbatim copy of the filter
I had in my personal sieve file. I only have one filter in the global
sieve:

require ["fileinto"];

# rule:[Spam filter]
if header :contains "X-Spam-Flag" ["YES"]
{
	fileinto "Spam";
  	stop;
}