Global sieve doesn't run and I don't know why

Larry Rosenman larryrtx at gmail.com
Fri Sep 21 23:07:19 EEST 2018

On 9/21/18, 3:05 PM, "dovecot on behalf of Ranbir" <dovecot-bounces at dovecot.org on behalf of m3freak at thesandhufamily.ca> wrote:

    On Fri, 2018-09-21 at 09:15 +0300, Aki Tuomi wrote:
    > 1.
    >
    > set mail_debug=yes, try again, and check logs

    The output copied and linked to on pastiebin.com is with mail_debug=yes
    set. I never see the global sieve script even read.

    > 2.
    >
    > take one email (the whole email as source), store it as mail.eml and
    > use
    > sieve-test to find out if your script is broken.

    I will do that. But, the global sieve is a verbatim copy of the filter
    I had in my personal sieve file. I only have one filter in the global
    sieve:

    require ["fileinto"];

    # rule:[Spam filter]
    if header :contains "X-Spam-Flag" ["YES"]
    {
    	fileinto "Spam";
      	stop;
    }