split auth from other logging

admin at awib.it admin at awib.it
Wed Sep 26 10:44:41 EEST 2018

Hi,

yesterday I had something similar.

I would like to skip the login & logout lines from being logged.

This is something I found, but did not get it working, as I had
no time fiddling with the rsyslog config yet:

https://serverfault.com/questions/253418/force-dovecot-not-to-log-connect-disconnect-messages <https://serverfault.com/questions/253418/force-dovecot-not-to-log-connect-disconnect-messages>

-M