Problem Solr and centos 7

HTMLServices.it info at htmlservices.it
Mon Aug 5 21:02:47 EEST 2019

Hi everyone
Given that I am not an expert, I am doing tests with Solr, I installed
following the guide but I have no benefits on the search, the search on
the body on 28000 mails takes a few minutes and then goes to timeout.
I had installed version 8.2.0 of solr then I thought that there is
something not compatible with centos 7 so I installed version 7.7.0 as
an example on the guide https://wiki2.dovecot.org/Plugins/FTS/Solr.
I did several tests but I can't get it to work, this is the test server
link: http://5.39.2.59:8987/solr/#/
I only changed the door because the 8983 is busy
even making a query from the panel it seems to me not working ....
thanks to all Bic