Problem Solr and centos 7

HTMLServices.it info at htmlservices.it
Wed Aug 7 13:23:51 EEST 2019

Thanks Shawn for your reply
I tried to bring the heap size to 5gb as you would like, but the problem
was not solved.
"/If you have configured fts_solr with a URL that contains a #
character, it's never going to work./"
I'm not sure how to configure this but in the 90-plugins.conf file I
configured this:

plugin {
   #setting_name = value
   fts = solr
   fts_solr = url = http://5.39.2.59: 8987/solr/dovecot/
}

In the 10-mail.conf file I added this as a guide:

# Space separated list of plugins to load for all services. Plugins
specific to
# IMAP, LDA, etc. are added to this list in their own .conf files.
mail_plugins = $ mail_plugins fts fts_solr

if I run one of these two commands as a guide
curl http://5.39.2.59:8987/solr/dovecot/update?optimize=true
curl http://5.39.2.59:8987/solr/dovecot/update?commit=true
I get

<? xml version = "1.0" encoding = "UTF-8"?>
<Response>
<lst name = "responseHeader">
   <int name = "status"> 0 </int>
   <int name = "QTime"> 2 </int>
</ Lst>
</ Response>

this is right? have I forgotten or am I wrong?
If you have time to see or try any queries, I have access to
http://5.39.2.59:8987/solr/#/ without a password.
thanks for your time!