offtopic: rant about thoughtless enabling DMARC checks [was: Re: Bounces?]

A. Schulze sca at andreasschulze.de
Sun Feb 10 00:28:29 EET 2019

Am 09.02.19 um 19:56 schrieb Aki Tuomi via dovecot:
> I'll review the settings when we manage to upgrade to mailman3

Hello Aki,

before updating to mailman3 consider an simpler update to latest mailman2.

you're using 2.1.15, current mailman2 is 2.1.29
Your missing an /significant amount/ of DMARC fixes!

and: more off-topic:
while my messages *to* the dovecot list are sent using STARTTLS,
messages *from*  wursti.dovecot.fi are sent without encryption.
any reason to stay on unencrypted SMTP?

Andreas