Using SHA256/512 for SQL based password

Leonardo Rodrigues leolistas at solutti.com.br
Tue Feb 12 19:24:04 EET 2019

     Here i have SSHA256 working with:

default_pass_scheme = PLAIN

     and my database scheme just received the hashed password prefixed
by the SSHA indicator, just like:

mysql> select * from emails where endereco = 'solutti at XXXXXXXXX'\G
               endereco: solutti at XXXXXXXXXXXXXX
               password:
{SSHA256.HEX}d90bac4xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
                  quota: 51200

--

	Atenciosamente / Sincerily,
	Leonardo Rodrigues