index problems after update

Gerald Galster list+dovecot at gcore.biz
Thu Feb 21 16:05:33 EET 2019

For replicated servers I'm stuck with 2.2.33.2 because of pop3/dsync problems,
but on single servers I have no index problems after upgrading to dovecot-2.2.35-1.el7.centos.0.x86_64
or dovecot-2.2.36-3.el7.x86_64.

All servers run CentOS 7 (RHEL 7) but use lmtp delivery with mdbox and sieve.
Maybe something in dovecot-lda has changed?

Best regards
Gerald