Solr

Joan Moreau jom at grosjo.net
Wed Jan 2 01:49:06 EET 2019

Hi

Solr is a standard package in ArchLinux. ("pacman -S solr") . the
systemd installation script is included (and it is launching
/opt/solr/bin/solr.in.sh)

Instance : sudo -u solr /opt/solr/bin/solr create -c dovecot -> this
creates a separate folder with default solrconfig.xml, schema.xml, etc..

I made a symlink of the data folder to a second drive (ext4) much bigger