Localhost imap server fails after upgrade from 2.2.33.2-1 to 1:2.3.2.1

Chris BL cpblpublic+dovecot at gmail.com
Sun Jan 6 16:29:59 EET 2019

Hello Stephan,

I'm interested to see this get fixed (and ideally one day for it to be
really easy for people to set up Alpine so that it competes fairly with
heavier GUIs!), but I do not know that I am qualified to help (beyond
light testing).  Is there someone from Alpine on this thread? The second
(askubuntu.com) link you give is my own question (and answer, based on Aki
Tuomi's earlier responses).

Thanks and best wishes,
Chris