[FTS Xapian] Beta release

Joan Moreau jom at grosjo.net
Sun Jan 13 17:05:43 EET 2019

Hi

Please find attached the beta release of FTS Xapian, with the objective
to replace fts_squat that is being deprecated.

Configuration is exactly the same as for fts_squat:

plugin {

plugin = fts fts_xapian (...)
fts = xapian
fts_autoindex = yes
fts_enforced = yes
fts_xapian = partial=2 full=20

This is installed on my production server (>120Gb of mailboxes), and I
will observe it during the coming days.

I will definitely appreciate that this is added in the core git of
docevot, in order to have a versionning of it, to remove squat and let
basic users able to avoid Solr alternative as much as possible.

Thanks

JM