send and receive error message

Chandran Manikandan tech2mani at gmail.com
Tue Jan 29 06:34:55 EET 2019

Hi Folks,

I am running qmailtoaster on COS6 32 bit.

Send and receive error message coming frequently and inbox emails are not
downloading in outlook 2016 of office 365 email client.

But if i restart the dovecot service then start downloading the emails in
inbox then send and receive error message gone.

Outlook 2010 doesn't have the same issue.

Is this server issue? or email client version issues? or if i need to use
standalone outlook product instead office 365?

I do the dovecot service restart every one hour for this issue .

if possible to do the cron job for dovecot service restart for every one
hour daily or any other solution there.

Kindly Any one help me.

--
*Thanks,*