Mailman option "Set Reply-To header to list" unavailable

Ralph Seichter abbot at monksofcool.net
Sat Jun 1 15:24:19 EEST 2019

Looking at https://dovecot.org/mailman/options/dovecot I see that the
option "Set Reply-To header to list?" does not accept any changes from
me. I assume this might be related to DMARC related header mangling that
was discussed at length before. While I do not want to open that
particular can of worms again, I would like to force

for my own (!) postings to this mailing list. I actually set this header
in my MUA when I post to the Dovecot ML, but it gets overwritten to
include my own sender address in Reply-To, which is not what I want.

Is there something I can do on my end to ensure that replies get sent to
the list only? If not, Is this something the list owners can set for me?

Thanks,
Ralph