Mailman option "Set Reply-To header to list" unavailable

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Sat Jun 1 16:55:31 EEST 2019

Ralph Seichter via dovecot skrev den 2019-06-01 14:24:

> Is there something I can do on my end to ensure that replies get sent
> the list only? If not, Is this something the list owners can set for
> me?

you can always make work arounds, just like mailman try to be helpfull
to users and admins, the only way to do it right is to not break dkim,
its sad that nearly all mailman admins try any workarounds of this to
keep breaking it :(

if mailman would do better please implement openarc on the mailman
SERVER before handled to mailman, then its fixed

on the recipient SERVER its important latest opendmarc from trunk is
used so it test openarc seal'ing, so it never btw rejects mail even for
maillist posters that have dmarc policy of reject

stop mangling maillists to death