Sieve logging?

Matt Anton matt at lv223.org
Thu Jun 13 15:14:31 EEST 2019

On 13 Jun 2019, at 13:40, @lbutlr via dovecot wrote:

> The user is a virtual user with a home folder of /usr/local/virtual/user at domain.tld/ as defined in the sql file and a mail location of maildir:/usr/local/virtual/user at domain.tld/Maildir/
>
> /usr/local/virtual/user at domain.tld/
> ├── .list_local.   \
> ├── .list_procmail  > Left-over files for reference
> ├── .procmailrc.   /
> ├── .sieve
> │  ├── .active_sieve -> list.sieve
> │  └── list.sieve
> ├── .sms_procmail   > Also left for reference
> └── Maildir
>    [ All the maildirs and files]
>
> There is no log file. I will specify sieve_user_log = ~/sieve.log and see what happens.

Got too virtual users/domains but instead of LDA I’m delivering through LMTP, which logs everything related to mail deliveries (quota, sieve, etc.) to /var/log/dovecot_lmtp_debug.log by setting ‘info_log_path’ in dovecot’s conf whereas sieve scripts parsing errors are by default logged to user ~/.dovecot.sieve.log

--
matt [at] lv223.org
GPG key ID: 7D91A8CA