Migrated from maildir to sdbox: questions

Daniel Betz daniel.betz at godaddy.com
Thu Jun 13 16:05:27 EEST 2019

Hi Ranbir,

i think youre just using the wrong quota backend.

https://wiki2.dovecot.org/Quota

You should switch from "quota = maildir...." to another one, like dict.

Converting your Public mailbox you could try this ( no guarantee .. just guessing. make backup ! ):
doveadm -o mail_location="maildir:/var/spool/mail/thesandhufamily.ca/public" sync sdbox:/target/folder

Regards,
Daniel