Removing a mailbox from a dovecot cluster

Francis francisd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 8 15:46:34 EET 2019

Le jeu. 7 mars 2019 à 17:03, Gerald Galster via dovecot <dovecot at dovecot.org>
a écrit :

> Why does "doveadm replicator status <myuser>" not return?
>
> I've tried the following commands on a replicated server (2.2.33.2), which
> all returned immediately:
>
> [root at server ~]# doveadm replicator status user at domain.com
> username         priority fast sync full sync success sync failed
> user at domain.com  none     12:30:32  12:30:32  12:30:31     -
>
> [root at server ~]# doveadm replicator remove user at domain.com
>
> [root at server ~]# doveadm replicator status user at domain.com
> username         priority fast sync full sync success sync failed
>                  (no additional output as replication is stopped)

Hi,

Sorry, I didn't express myself correctly. The output you see is the one I
see too when the replication is off. When I say it doesn't return anything,
I wanted to say it doesn't print anything else other than the header line.
The replication has been disabled for more than 12 hours and I just sent an
email to this account and the replication switched on by itself again. I
see nothing about the replication in the logs.

--
Francis