Delayed flags changes over IDLE

Kostya Vasilyev kman at fastmail.com
Sun Mar 10 22:33:51 EET 2019

Just tried running with mail_debug=yes and unfortunately can't see anything useful.

It seems that flags changes (when set from clients) are not logged.

Any way to debug this?

Maybe it's intended behavior (to buffer up flags changes until later time, unless flushed with adding / removing messages)?

If it is working as intended, is there a setting to tune down the delay?

--
Kostya Vasilyev
kman at fastmail.com