Unable to set quota-fs plugin

Eric Grammatico e.grammatico at gmail.com
Thu Mar 14 16:40:04 EET 2019

Hi there,

Well.. I didn't find a way to strace imap. If I well understood, the faulty IMAP is launched by dovecot from or after a succesfull imap-login process. I have executed manually '/usr/libexec/dovecot/imap -u eric' and typed getquotaroot "INBOX" which didn't reproduce the error seen in the dovecot logs and reported the correct quota.

Any idea how to find the imap command generating the error

imap(eric)<3085></M5VXfCBwJejrKVa>: Error: Failed to get quota resource STORAGE: quota-fs: quotactl(Q_GETQUOTA, /dev/vda1) failed: No such file or directory

Thanks and regards,
-
Eric Grammatico _/)