Dovecot Wiki: Please disable edit on double click

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Wed Mar 20 16:01:22 EET 2019

On 20 Mar 2019, at 04:56, Michael Goth via dovecot <dovecot at dovecot.org> wrote:
> could you maybe disable the 'edit on doubleclick' feature on wiki2.dovecot.org?
>
> Everytime I try to select a word by double clicking on it, I end up in editing mode. It's just a minor thing, but maybe I'm not the only one who's annoyed by this ;)

You are not.

Every time I fo there to read documentation I run into this and it makes me mad and frustrated all over again. Double-click is how I start selecting text, which is something I nearly always want to do.

I have *never* wanted to edit the page.

--
'The gods,' he said. 'Imprisoned in a thought. And perhaps they were
never more than a dream.' --Sourcery