Dovecot quota and Postfix smtpd_recipient_restrictions?

Davide Marchi danjde at msw.it
Thu Mar 21 23:17:30 EET 2019

>> Well,
>>
>> so the right syntax (in my case) would be:
>>
>> -o smtpd_recipient_restrictions =
>> reject_non_fqdn_recipient,reject_unknown_recipient_domain,permit_sasl_authenticated,reject,check_policy_service
>> inet:mailstore.example.com:12340
>>
>> right??
> I configured it before the "permit_sasl_authenticated" and the "reject"
> statement.

I've a doubt (again): Is it correct the the space between "[..]service"
and "inet[..]"? As suggested here:
https://blog.sys4.de/postfix-dovecot-mailbox-quota-en.html

I've run:

postconf smtpd_recipient_restrictions=check_policy_service
inet:mailstore.example.com:12340

but obtain the error:

postconf: fatal: missing '=' after attribute name:
"inet:mailstore.example.com:12340"

Please, which is the correct syntax? :-)

Thanks again!

Davide