Can't remove a folder created with doveadm import from IMAP client

Francis francisd at gmail.com
Fri Mar 22 18:35:30 EET 2019

Hi,

I imported mails with the doveadm import command. It worked great, but now,
I'm unable to remove the folder backup-2019-03-22? In Thunderbird, the
folder is displayed with grey italic font.

The command I ran:
doveadm import -u user at example.com mdbox:/var/vmail/domains/
example.com/user/mdbox-backup INBOX/backup-2019-03-22 all

I found this help page from Mozilla:
http://kb.mozillazine.org/Grey_italic_folders. It says Thunderbird display
the folder in grey italic when the folder have the \Noselect flag. Is it
the case with the problem I'm having? If yes, how to remove that flag on
the folder?

Thanks.

--
Francis