IMAPSieve message marked as HAM should go through full sieve script of user

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Fri May 10 11:34:37 EEST 2019

Dear all,

I use the IMAPSieve implementation described here:
https://wiki.dovecot.org/HowTo/AntispamWithSieve

It is working really great! Thanks a lot for this.

The problem I have now is:
A message was by accident marked by rspamd as spam, so a false-positive
and is moved to the Junk folder.
If I click in my email program now on `Not Spam` it is learn as HAM but
moved to the INBOX.
I would like that the email is not moved to INBOX but it should be moved
through the sieve script of the user again, as it is a new email.

Currently I have to mark all false-positives as not spam and have then
to manually move it to the correct subfolder which is a bit annoying.

Is this possible?

Thanks a lot!

--
Gruß