IMAPSieve message marked as HAM should go through full sieve script of user

Shawn Heisey elyograg at elyograg.org
Fri May 10 16:33:48 EEST 2019

On 5/10/2019 2:34 AM, Matthias Fechner via dovecot wrote:
> The problem I have now is:
> A message was by accident marked by rspamd as spam, so a false-positive
> and is moved to the Junk folder.
> If I click in my email program now on `Not Spam` it is learn as HAM but
> moved to the INBOX.
> I would like that the email is not moved to INBOX but it should be moved
> through the sieve script of the user again, as it is a new email.

Chances are that it is your mail client doing the move -- directly, not
as a message delivery.  If your connection is IMAP, then the move would
be done through that protocol.

To get the message to go through your sieve script again would require
delivering it as a new message to Dovecot's LDA, and that's probably not
something your mail client can do.

Thanks,
Shawn