Changes in sieve Dovecot 2.2

Gter Marcelo infragter at gmail.com
Wed May 29 18:48:13 EEST 2019

Hi People,

I'm use dovecot in my mailbox system, until last month i used the dovecot
version 2.0 and now i use version 2.2, version 2.2 works well for me, but i
have one small problem, in sieve.

In version 2.0 i had rules in sieve similiar to rule bellow:

 if allof (true){
  keep;
  fileinto "INBOX";
  redirect "xxxxxx"xxxxxx.com.br";
  stop;
  }

In the new version 2.2 this rules above, i have one problem duplicate
messages in account from my clients, in paste INBOX, therefore, i changed
rule to bellow ( with remove fileinto inbox)

 if allof (true){
  keep;
  redirect "xxxxxx"xxxxxx.com.br";
  stop;
  }

Dovecot really changed your behavor, i did right to fix this ?

Thanks a Lot,
Marcelo