Changes in sieve Dovecot 2.2

Eirik Rye rye at trojka.no
Wed May 29 20:14:14 EEST 2019

In sieve, 'keep' is usually equivalent to 'fileinto "INBOX"'. As such,
you ending up with duplicates in that configuration does not seem
strange as both of those operations will cause a copy of the message to
be filed to your inbox.

Your new configuration is correct.

That said, Dovecot's sieve implementation, Pigeonhole, is versioned
separately from Dovecot itself. Therefore, you should determine which
pigeonhole version you upgraded from (we are currently at 0.5.6), and
possibly peruse the Pigeonhole changelog to find the change:

https://raw.githubusercontent.com/dovecot/pigeonhole/0.5.6/NEWS

Best regards,
Eirik