http API for IMAP

Bernd Petrovitsch bernd at petrovitsch.priv.at
Fri Nov 15 15:38:38 EET 2019

Hi all!

On 15/11/2019 14:06, Thomas Güttler via dovecot wrote:
[...]
>> Note that smtpjs uses a service located at http://smtpjs. It's not truly a Javascript SMTP client. This "utility" means you are uploading your email credentials to the server smtpjs.com. Use with extreme caution.

You really wanted to write here: You really don't want to use
that unless you are http://smtpjs or drive your honey pot with
specially created accounts.

MfG,
	Bernd
--
"I dislike type abstraction if it has no real reason. And saving
on typing is not a good reason - if your typing speed is the main