Sieve and recipient_delimiter

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sat Nov 16 19:46:48 EET 2019

I use recipient_delimiter addresseses quiet a bit, and I want to put several of them into a mailbox

if anyof (header :contains ["to"] [ “FOO", “foo", “bar", “florin"]) {
        fileinto :create “later";
        stop;
}

When I get an email addressed to me+FOO at example.com or me_florin at example.com, the messages end up in my inbox (Yes, I have both + and _ defined as delimiters in postfix and in dovecot).

Is this because sieve is not seeing the delimiter? I am wondering this because I have another rule that seems to be working fine that is largely the same, but operates on domains:

if anyof ( header :contains ["From"] [“kreme.com", “localdomain1.tld”,
           "localdomain2.tld", "localdomain3.tld", “covisp.net” ]){
   fileinto :create "priority";
}

--
She'd always tried to face towards the light. But the harder you stared into
the brightness the harsher it burned into you until, at last, the temptation