Password issue

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sat Oct 12 06:41:41 EEST 2019

On Oct 11, 2019, at 8:28 PM, Amir Caspi <cepheid at 3phase.com> wrote:
> I'm sure you tried this before deleting/re-adding, but just in case not: you do have to close out of the settings window (or switch to another account) to get the settings to save... it should ask you to save when you do that.  If you don't save -- for example, if you make the change and then try checking for mail while the Settings window is still open and unsaved -- then it will use the old settings.

Yes. Not only does it ask to save, but it first verifies the settings. This failure to verify is what finally clued me in that it was the MUA that was the issue (combined with it working fine over webmail).

--
This above all, to thine own self be true And it must follow, as the
night the day, Thou canst not then be false to any man.