NFS Locking and Submission Service Authentication

Michael Peddemors michael at linuxmagic.com
Thu Sep 26 00:06:37 EEST 2019

For the record, ever since the last patches for NFS got committed, we
don't see locking issues over NFS in general across all our platforms,
but it also depends on how you configure your NFS server.

You might find that this is not a dovecot issue, but an NFS issue.

You might want to post more about your NFS setup(s) and then someone on
the list might better assist you.

	-- Michael --

--
"Catch the Magic of Linux..."