sieve question

mj lists at merit.unu.edu
Tue Apr 21 15:01:45 EEST 2020

Hi all,

Thanks for the interesting discussion.

The idea behind the catch-all mailbox is basically to have a
transitional period between now and the nullmx config we did not know
about. (thanks for mentioning that, we will do it!)

Our autoreply message reads: "Your email has not been read nor
forwarded", which is also the case, forcing the sender to take action.
It is just kept in a simple catch-all mailbox, for a couple of
weeks/months, in case we discover that something important was
accidentally still sent to the old domain.

And yes, that would be neither fish nor flesh for the time being, but
only during the transitional period. Afterwards we will put the nullmx
config in place.

Thanks for again for all your thoughts: appreciated.

MJ