replication newbie: some beginner questions

Benny Pedersen me at junc.eu
Wed Apr 22 11:43:28 EEST 2020

On 2020-04-22 10:35, Stefan G. Weichinger wrote:
> Am 22.04.20 um 09:41 schrieb Stefan G. Weichinger:
>
>> iterate_query = SELECT username as user FROM mailbox
>
> Ok, we enabled the 2 users and they synced (after a restart of one
> dovecot, btw).
>
> What irritates me:
>
> on the new server I find less files in /home/vmail than on the old
> server.
>
> So something is skipped or so.
>
> I try to compare now ..

# on the old
doveadm quota recalc -A
doveadm quota get -A

# on the new
doveadm quota recalc -A
doveadm quota get -A

then you can see with users missing data

i dont know how to sync missing data, all i know is i use aid4mail that
solves it for me, just one bug in it that it makes dupe mails if running
aid4mail twice