Dovecot on Ubuntu 20.04

Jonathan Nichols jnichols at pbp.net
Fri Aug 21 01:01:29 EEST 2020

> On Aug 20, 2020, at 11:53 AM, spamvoll at googlemail.com wrote:
>
> Hi,
>
> is anyone using the "Bionic (18.04 LTS)" packages on  Focal Fossa (20.04 LTS) ?
> I'm not sure if its working after the upgrade
>
> Hans

Can you tell us a little more about what isn’t working? I have the feeling that I know already, and it’s related to this:

https://bugs.centos.org/view.php?id=17341

I know that says CentOS but the same information worked for me when I did the 18.04 - 20.04 upgrade recently.

Check out /etc/dovecot/conf.d/10-ssl.conf.ucf-dist too, it’s mentioned in there.

I could be wrong. If it’s something else, let us know. :)

—