Fts solr add fields message-id, date, in-reply-to

peacecop kalmer: pandeero at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 03:21:19 EET 2020

I remember to have written a message to the list but maybe, it wasn't to
the list but just the sender. Anyway, here it is:

"Can't you start using an environment where we can separate different
topics and lessen mail traffic? I subscribed to the list because there
was a problem with reading a certificate. I could solve it by manually
changing the file permissions although that solution wasn't elegant.
Nobody of creators of /dovecot/ did help. Now, I get lots of emails on
topics that are irrelevant to me. Why do we put all that stuff into one
bucket where we can't sort things?"

And yes, I did write it to Peter Cooper Jr. only hoping to get to the
superior manager of this overwhelming list. He didn't respond. It didn't
happen, so please respond to me and stop this spamming machine. I don't
need to know how to set up an inconvenient environment or how to add
fields or any segmentation faults but only the solution to my particular
problem which is solved for now without your help guys. Or actually, it
isn't solved, that was just a workaround. A not smart one. So please
solve the problem because after all some of you have created this
software. For the ones of you that can't find my initial message to the
list, it was about /dovecot/ lurking for some certificates after an
update making logging in into postfix impossible. I made fire by
performing that workaround, can you guys make fire by making this all
right by fixing your software or at least reasoning the anomaly.

*peacecop kalmer:*

*Instituudi tee 3-27 *

*76902 * *Harku *

*Harku*