Fts solr add fields message-id, date, in-reply-to

John Fawcett john at voipsupport.it
Mon Dec 7 05:43:18 EET 2020

On 07/12/2020 02:21, peacecop kalmer: wrote:

> I remember to have written a message to the list but maybe, it wasn't
> to the list but just the sender. Anyway, here it is:
>
> "Can't you start using an environment where we can separate different
> topics and lessen mail traffic? I subscribed to the list because there
> was a problem with reading a certificate. I could solve it by manually
> changing the file permissions although that solution wasn't elegant.
> Nobody of creators of /dovecot/ did help. Now, I get lots of emails on
> topics that are irrelevant to me. Why do we put all that stuff into
> one bucket where we can't sort things?"
>
> And yes, I did write it to Peter Cooper Jr. only hoping to get to the
> superior manager of this overwhelming list. He didn't respond. It
> didn't happen, so please respond to me and stop this spamming machine.
> I don't need to know how to set up an inconvenient environment or how
> to add fields or any segmentation faults but only the solution to my
> particular problem which is solved for now without your help guys. Or
> actually, it isn't solved, that was just a workaround. A not smart
> one. So please solve the problem because after all some of you have
> created this software. For the ones of you that can't find my initial
> message to the list, it was about /dovecot/ lurking for some
> certificates after an update making logging in into postfix
> impossible. I made fire by performing that workaround, can you guys
> make fire by making this all right by fixing your software or at least
> reasoning the anomaly.
>
> *peacecop kalmer:*
>
> *Instituudi tee 3-27 *
>
> *76902 * *Harku *
>
> *Harku*
>
> *Harjumaa*
> Estonia
>
> *+372  652 4228 *
>
> *+372  5620 4556 *
>
> *__________________________________________________________________ *

You can avoid being overwhelmed by the list traffic by defining a
subfolder and filter email into automatically, for example using sieve
or your email client filtering. If you have a modern email client, it
will be able to organize email by threads and so you can easily ignore
any messages which are not in reply to your thread or on topics that are
not of interest.

Alternatively if none of the list traffic is of interest, you can easily
stop the messages from this list by using the unsubscribe link which you
can find in the header of all the list email or by using this link

John