Thunderbird Issue - Dovecot

Phillip Bruce Phillip.Bruce at deem.com
Tue Jan 7 03:13:26 EET 2020

I have not ever heard of or use dovecot before.

Our users uses thunderbird client which happens to be the lastest version.
Below is what we get as you can see we are missing folders from September 2019.
Dovecot seem to be running but I am not sure why it be missing these folders.
The server Dovecot is running on is Unbuntu 16.04 version.

# dovecot --version
2.2.22 (fe789d2)

The above is the version of dovecot we are running. I would appreciate anyone
Helping to trouble shoot this issue. I don't think this is a thunderbird issue.

[cid:image001.png at 01D5C4B4.9AD315E0]

Thunderbird version is this below:

[cid:image002.jpg at 01D5C4B4.9AD315E0]

It looks like we are not indexing. We are not using a SQL database either for this.

Any ideas where I can start. Also far I know there been no outages during that time.

I appreciate any thoughts or help.

Phillip Bruce
Sr. System Engineer
415-590-8491 office
"The answer to your Traveling Solutino"
[Deem Demo]

This message and any files or text attached to it are intended only for the recipients named above, and contain information that may be confidential or privileged. If you are not an intended recipient, or you have reason to believe that you received this message in error, you must not read, copy, use or disclose this communication. Please also notify the sender by replying to this message, and then delete all copies of it from your system. Thank you.