Dovecot HA/Resilience

Kishore Potnuru kishore.reachme at gmail.com
Fri Jan 10 19:16:41 EET 2020

Thank you all for the replies....

I have the test environment with the same configuration. But I have been
asked to go with same environment for HA/Resilience in Live.

Yes, I have only one Live server. It is configured in "Maildir" format. The
data stores on a Network / Shared Storage (But definitely not local disk,
its a mount point).

I have been asked to create a HA/Resilience for this environment. They gave
me another server with same ram/cpu/os and I need to configure the dovecot
on it.

Please provide your suggestions/steps as I am new to this kind of
environment.

Is it possible, when any email comes to any one or both of the two servers,
how it will be read by the user from Outlook? How to create the
environment?

Thanks,
Kishore Potnuru