error: include: personal location for included script `foo is unavailable

Rudolf Schmidt info at rudolfschmidt.com
Tue Jan 28 16:49:49 EET 2020

Hi,

I want to split my active script into smaller chunks but I have issues
with the include directive.

My doveconf -n is

# 2.3.9.2 (cf2918cac): /etc/dovecot/dovecot.conf
# Pigeonhole version 0.5.9 (db4e9a2f)
# OS: Linux 5.1.15-arch1-1-ARCH x86_64 Arch Linux
auth_mechanisms = plain login
auth_verbose = yes
mail_location = maildir:~/mail
managesieve_notify_capability = mailto
managesieve_sieve_capability = fileinto reject envelope
encoded-character vacation subaddress comparator-i;ascii-numeric
relational regex imap4flags copy include variables body enotify
environment mailbox date index ihave duplicate mime foreverypart extracttext
passdb {
  args = scheme=plain /etc/dovecot/plain.pwd
  driver = passwd-file
}
plugin {
  sieve = file:~/sieve;active=~/.dovecot.sieve
}
protocols = imap lmtp
service auth {
    group = postfix
    mode = 0660
    user = postfix
  }
}
service lmtp {
  unix_listener /var/spool/postfix/private/dovecot-lmtp {
    group = postfix
    mode = 0600
    user = postfix
  }
}
service stats {
  unix_listener stats-writer {
    mode = 0777
  }
}
ssl = required
ssl_cert = </etc/letsencrypt/live/domain.com/fullchain.pem
ssl_dh = # hidden, use -P to show it
ssl_key = # hidden, use -P to show it
userdb {
  args = uid=vmail gid=vmail home=/var/mail/virtual/%Ld/%Ln
  driver = static
}
protocol lmtp {
  mail_plugins = " sieve"
  postmaster_address = rs at domain
}

I have a script vendors.sieve that I put into ~/sieve (my mails I store
in ~/mails) and it does not find the script.

include :personal "vendors";

Any ideas?

--
Best Regards,