Deliver administrative message ignoring user quota

@lbutlr kremels at kreme.com
Sun Jun 7 06:27:14 EEST 2020

On 06 Jun 2020, at 11:25, Peter Folta <mail at peterfolta.net> wrote:
> I have a separate internal system running on a different host that needs to put an administrative email into a user’s inbox.

The easiest way to do the is simply to send an email. It is a lot simpler to setup the right authentication settings that it is to try to manually copy mails into a users folders without messing things up.

As for subverting the quota you can explode a specific folder from quota rules, and use sieve to deliver the admin message to that folder (and to auto-move mails in that folder that are not admin messages pit of the mailbox).

Pretty sure.

--
Howard: Woah. No. We're not--we shackle people of all races and colors here.
Penny: Not better, Howard.