handling spam from gmail.

Marc Roos M.Roos at f1-outsourcing.eu
Thu Jun 11 11:19:50 EEST 2020

I am sick of this gmail spam. Does anyone know a solution where I can do
something like this:

1. received email from adcpni444 at gmail.com
2. system recognizes this email address has been 'whitelisted', continue
with 7.
3. system recognizes as this email never been seen before
4. auto reply with something like (maybe with a wait time of x hours):
   Your message did not receive the final recipient. You are sending
from a known spam provider
   network that is why we blocked your message. Please confirm that:
   - you are not a spammer and
   - you have permission to use the mail adress you send your message to
   - you and your provider agree to uphold GDPR legislation
   - you and your provider are liable for damages when breaching any of
the above.

   Click link to confirm and you agree with the above
   https://www.domainwithoutletsencryptcertificate.com/asdfasdfadsfaf

5. sender clicks confirm url
6. email address is added to some white list.
7. email is delivered to recipient.